Sydney Quilt Show: 9-13 July 2014
See www.craftfair.com.au for general information for visitors and this detailed information about how to get to the new venue.
Key Dates for Members for 2014 Exhibition
Please direct any queries about your entry to the Exhibition Secretary.
- 1 July: Quilts must be delivered to "Drop Off Person" by this date
- 5 July: Judging Day (Sunday)
- 8 July: Set Up Day (Tuesday)
- 9 July: Opening Day and Awards Ceremony (Wednesday)
- 13 July: Final Day and Take Down (Sunday)
- 20 July: quilts must be collected from "Drop Off Person" by this date
NB: There is no exhibition dinner in 2014
Best of Show 2014Coxcomb & Currants
by Janet Treen
Living Colour! a special exhibit at the 2014 Sydney Quilt Show with daily curator floor talks at 1.30pm