Sydney Quilt Show
The next Sydney Quilt Show runs from Wednesday, 17 June to Sunday 21 June 2015 (9am - 5pm daily) at the Exhibition Centre at at the Glebe Island Expo facility. This new facility will be home to the show for at least three years when the new Sydney Exhibition Centre should be completed.
A highlight of the 2015 show will be the special Red & White Theme Category.
Entries closed on 13 March 2015. Thank you to everyone who used the new online entry form! Please direct any queries to the Exhibition Secretary.
Key dates for 2015
- 13 March: Closing Date for Entries
- 1 May: Acceptance letters despatched
- 10 June: Deadline for quilts to be delivered to Drop Off Person
- 17 - 21 June: Sydney Quilt Show, Glebe Island
- 28 June: Deadline for quilts to be collected from Drop Off Person
Best of Show 2014Coxcomb & Currants
by Janet Treen