Sydney Quilt Show
The next Sydney Quilt Show runs from Wednesday, 17 June to Sunday 21 June 2015 (9am - 5pm daily) at the Exhibition Centre at at the Glebe Island Expo facility. This new facility will be home to the show for at least three years when the new Sydney Exhibition Centre should be completed.
A highlight of the 2015 show will be the special Red & White Theme Category. If you are planning to enter this category, please let the Guild know by completing this quick and easy Notice of Intention and help us plan for this exciting display.
Entry forms are posted out to members with the Guild newsletter in February 2015. In the meantime, download the Sydney Quilt Show 2015 Categories & Conditions.
Key dates for 2015
- 13 March: Closing Date for Entries
- 1 May: Acceptance letters despatched
- 10 June: Deadline for quilts to be delivered to Drop Off Person
- 17 - 21 June: Sydney Quilt Show, Glebe Island
- 28 June: Deadline for quilts to be collected from Drop Off Person
Best of Show 2014Coxcomb & Currants
by Janet Treen