Sydney Quilt Show
The next Sydney Quilt Show runs from Wednesday, 17 June to Sunday 21 June 2015 (9am - 5pm daily) at the Exhibition Centre at at the Glebe Island Expo facility. This new facility will be home to the show for at least three years when the new Sydney Exhibition Centre should be completed.
A highlight of the 2015 show will be the special Red & White Theme Category. If you are planning to enter this category, please let the Guild know by completing this quick and easy Notice of Intention and help us plan for this exciting display.
How to Enter
The closing date for entries is Friday 13 March 2015. Members may submit entries by mail or via the NEW ONLINE ENTRY FORM.
Entry forms are posted out to members with the Guild newsletter in February 2015. Alternatively, download:
- Sydney Quilt Show Entry Form 2015 (300KB PDF)
- Sydney Quilt Show Volunteer Form 2015 (100KB PDF)
- Credit Card Authorisation Form for Online Entries (100KB PDF)
- Membership Application Form (196KB PDF).
Please direct any queries to the Exhibition Secretary.
Key dates for 2015
- 13 March: Closing Date for Entries
- 1 May: Acceptance letters despatched
- 10 June: Deadline for quilts to be delivered to Drop Off Person
- 17 - 21 June: Sydney Quilt Show, Glebe Island
- 28 June: Deadline for quilts to be collected from Drop Off Person
Best of Show 2014Coxcomb & Currants
by Janet Treen