The Sydney Quilt Show 2016 runs from Wednesday, 22 June to Sunday 26 June 2016 at the Exhibition Centre at the Glebe Island Expo facility. This is our last year exhibiting at the Glebe Island location. Get involved, put the dates in your diary and bring a friend along to introduce them the wonderful creative world of patchwork and quilting.
Information for Members
Prepare your entry early so that you know that it will be received by the closing date, Monday 14 March 2016.
- Online Entry Form (now with secure payment by credit card via ANZ egate)
- Online Volunteer Form
- Guide to the Online Entry Form
- Entry Form (download PDF)
- Volunteer Form (download PDF)
Forms are also posted out to QuiltNSW members with the February 2016 newsletter.
Please direct any queries to email@example.com
To enter a quilt in the Sydney Quilt Show 2016, you must be a QuiltNSW member for the 2015/2016 financial year. Membership is due 1 July each year for the year ending the following June. Complete the Online Membership Form or download a Membership Application Form ( PDF).
Key dates for 2016
- 14 March: Closing Date for online and postal entries
- 1 May: Acceptance letters dispatched
- 15 June: Deadline for quilts to be delivered to Drop Off Person
- 122-26 June: Sydney Quilt Show, Glebe Island
- 3 July: Deadline for quilts to be collected from Drop Off Person
Thank you to the sponsors of the Sydney Quilt Show 2015